Sucrets Original Classic Formula Sore Throat Lozenges, Wild Cherry
- Original formula sore throat.
- Dyclonine hydrochloride.
- Sore throat/oral anesthetic.
- For temporary relief of occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and sore throat.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Allow one lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth.
- May be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting.
- Sore mouth symptoms last more than 7 days, or irritation, pain, or redness continues or worsens.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Avoid storing at high temperature (greater than 100% F).
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb