Prelief Safe Acid Reducer Taplets, For Food Caused Heart Burn
- Leaves protective stomach acid untouched.
- Can be taken when having coffee, wine, fruit juices, tomato sauce or any acid foods.
- Prelief takes the acid out of foods.
- Prelief even takes the acid out of favorite foods containing hidden acid like chocolate, baked beans, sherbets, yogurt.
- Safe, effective over-the-counter product that removes the acid irritant from foods and beverages.
- Helps prevent the discomfort of food-caused heartburn and other food acid problems before they happen.
- In addition, each Prelief tablet delivers 6.4% of calcium RDI, with uniquely absorbable calcium far more available than from calcium carbonate.
- The calcium in Prelief is as readily available as the calcium in milk.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Take 2 tablets with each meal, snack or beverage. For best results, use Prelief on a daily basis. 2 tablets usually remove enough acid from most foods but more Prelief can be taken if needed.
People who have been advised by their physician not to take calcium, phosphorus or glycerin/glycerol should consult with their physician before using Prelief. Calcium may interfere with the efficacy of some medications. If a medication is being taken, check with physician, pharmacist or other health professional about the possible interactions of calcium with that medication. No other drug interactions known.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb
Most Helpful Customer Reviews!
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: