Off Insect Repellents
Off Skintastic Familycare Insect Repellent Spritz, Clean Feel - 6 OzOff Insect Repellents
Off Skintastic FamilyCare insect repellent spritz, clean feel provides just the right level of protection for spending shorter amounts of time outdoors. They are specially formulated to feel and smell better on your skin, so they're great for the entire family. They repel mosquitoes, biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums and other biting pests. It's feel good protection for the entire family. It contains Picaridin (an alternative to DEET) to provide the same protection as DEET repellents without the greasy feel. Picaridin is virtually odorless, so it's perfect for social gatherings.
- For maximum protection: Spread evenly with hands to moisten all exposed skin.
- To apply to face: Spray palm of hand first and then apply sparingly and avoid eyes.
- Do not spray directly onto face.
- Do not apply near eyes and mouth.
- Apply sparingly around ears.
- Do not apply to childrens hands.
- When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child.
- Works on clothing too: Do not use under clothing.
- Spray shirts, pants, socks, and hats.
- Will not damage fabrics, plastics, watch crystals, and painted or varnished surfaces.
- Storage: Store away from heat or flame in an area inaccessible to children.
- Disposal: Before disposing, empty the container by using the product according to the label.
- Do not reuse this container.
- Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
- Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- Hazards to humans and domestic animals.
- Caution: Causes moderate eye irritation.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- May cause skin reactions in rare cases.
- Wash treated clothing before wearing it again.
- Wash thorough with soap and water after handling.
- First aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
- If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- Skin: If you or your child reacts to this product, wash treated skin and call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- Physical and chemical hazards: Flammable. Do not use near heat or open flames.
- Keep treated surfaces away from fire, sparks, or flame until dry.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
I was very pleased with my experience with myotcstore.com! I had an item that I have had a very hard time finding and they had it available and i ordered it on Tuesday and received it on Saturday.
February 13, 2023
I found the product I wanted at a fair price. Shipping cost was minimal and I got it within a week. It would have cost more than twice as much on Amazon.
February 14, 2023
This was my first time to shop here and the service and product availability was incredible. The items arrived really fast as well. I will definitely be a repeat customer and I hightly recommend this site.
February 16, 2023
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022