Contac Cold Plus Flu Maximum Strength Caplets
- It is a new multi-symptom formula designed helps to provide nasal decongestion, fever reduction and pain relief at the highest level possible without .
- It does not contain pseudoephedrine.
- Use contac cold plus flu maximum strength to temporarily reduce these symptoms due to cold or flu :
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Minor aches and pains
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 caplets every 4-6 hours as needed.
- Do not take more than 8 caplets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12:Ask a doctor.
- If consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask doctor whether should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers.
- Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
- Sore Throat Warning:
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, ask a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if have heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- When using do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: New symptoms occur, redness or swelling is present, get nervous, dizzy or sleepless, pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days, fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Overdose Warning:Taking more than the recommended does (overdose) can cause serious health problems.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Quick medical attention is crucial for adults as well as for children even if do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb
Most Helpful Customer Reviews!
Overall Customer Rating of 4 Reviews: