3 PLY Disposable M3 Standard Face Masks with Elastic Earloop
Filter masks helps to decrease the transmission of viruses and germs, Keep your friends, family members and others around you from contracting your germs, cold or flu.
If everyone wears one, it is ideal because these masks are meant to protect those around you.
They are able to block dust and microorganisms, and it will not cause tension or anaphylactic reaction from long-term use. Disposable and should be discarded after every use.
- DISPOSABLE MOUTH MASK FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTS – great for pet allergens. Stay healthy and safe when at work or out and about by wearing one of our hypoallergenic dust masks. They are suitable for adults and children and work by protecting your airways for pollutants and allergens to help you breathe easier and stay germ free as much as possible.
- HOW IT WORKS – our dust mask is a 3 ply, commercial grade mask featuring latex free earloops for those who suffer from latex allergies. The 3-ply mask is non-woven and consists of a fluid resistant outer layer on the top followed by a filter layer high with BFE and PFE and finally a comfortable, soft, non-irritating layer to avoid itching and scratching
- WHAT IS BFE AND PFE? – 1. BFE = Bacterial Filtration Efficiency; 2 PFE = Particulate Filtration Efficiency. The middle layer of the our 3-ply medical mask design is high in BFE and PFE which is bacterial and submicron particulate filtration efficiency to prevent pathogens from entering your airways. Things like dust, germs and pollen which can be invisible to the naked eye are filtered as you breathe
- SUITABILITY – our surgical masks offer protection from a range of elements and particles and are useful for a range of professions and situations including construction workers who work amongst dust, medical and dental staff to filter out germs, those who suffer from pollen allergies who work outdoors and those who work in catering to stay hygienic
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST – we are pleased to say that our blue face masks are suitable for adults and children making them ideal to keep in your home in case of an emergency. They are FDA registered and approved and are suitable for those who suffer with allergies to latex. They are completely disposable for your convenience
When wearing masks, do not excessively pull the strings at both sides or they will break.
None of the statements on this web site have been evaluated by the FDA. The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act require this notice.