CeraVe Baby Healing Ointment for Treating and Preventing Diaper Rash, 3 OzCeraVe SkinCare
CeraVe Baby Healing Ointment for Treating and Preventing Diaper Rash
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
- Fragrance-free and lanolin-free.
- 5% petrolatum acts as a skin protectant.
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skins natural barrier.
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skins surface and helps the skin retain moisture.
- Non-comedogenic, paraben-free, sulfate-free, phthalate-free, dye-free and gluten-free.
- Developed with dermatologists.
Delicate baby skin has special needs, especially when its dry, cracked or chafed. A baby healing ointment is essential for helping to treat and prevent diaper rash by sealing out wetness, protecting minor skin irritation due to diaper rash and keeping skin hydrated and a baby ointment with ceramides and hyaluronic acid is ideal because these ingredients help restore and maintain the skins natural barrier while locking in moisture.
It protects, soothes and hydrates babys sensitive skin. The lightweight formula was developed with dermatologists to meet the unique needs of babies skin, and features skin-protecting petrolatum, hyaluronic acid for additional moisture and three essential ceramides to promote optimal skin barrier function. Fragrance-free and lanolin-free, this baby ointment helps seal out wetness while soothing chafed skin caused by diaper rash.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.*Note: All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
Item as depicted. Very fast service and delivery! will buy again from this company.
March 06, 2022
Quick and hassle-free ordering and shipping process. I'will buy from them again.
March 05, 2022
Shopping experience was excellent. It even arrived early and additionally they give you a discount and is the cheapest price online.
February 27, 2022
Thank you for the prompt shipment of the Cutemol Cream order.
March 12, 2022