Wallys Natural Plain Paraffin Candles
- Tranquil, warming and rejuvenating to the body, mind and spirit.
- Light it and unwind as the downward smoke therapy cascades warm air to the selected area.
- Each candle has a pinkered edge on the candle tip so it makes lighting the candle easier as well as a safety tip designed to stop wax from dripping down into the tip of the candle.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Light the large end of the candle and then gently place the small end where you want the smoke to go.
- Do not force or push the candle.
- The goal is to let the warm smoke cascade out of the small end of the candle.
- These Candles are unique because they have an integrated filter tip that prevents any debris or ash from falling through the candle.
- As the candle burns, remember to cut off the ash every inch and extinguish the ash into a bowl of water.
- It is recommended to remove the candle from where you are using it while trimming.
- When the candle is burned down to four inches from the small end, extinguish it into a bowl of water and discard the unused portion.
- Use caution when working with fire.
- Never burn a candle shorter than four inches in length.
- A pie tin or paper plate should be used as a safety precaution.
- Burnt ash should be trimmed with scissors and extinguished into a bowl of water (be careful as the ashes may be hot).
- Candles should not be used by children.
- Do not attempt to blow out the candle to extinguish it as this may cause smoldering ash to spread.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb