Bens Insect Repellent
Bens 30% Deet Uncarded Pump, Wilderness Formula - 3.4 OzBens Insect Repellent
- Wilderness Formula
- Water-Based, No Alcohol
- Effectively repels ticks, black flies, deer flies, chiggers, mosquitoes, fleas, and stable flies, providing up to 8 hours protection.
- It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label.
- Remove protective cap and spray on all exposed skin areas, keeping nozzle pointed away from face.
- Do not inhale.
- Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin.
- Do not apply near eyes and mouth.
- Apply sparingly around ears.
- Do not apply to childrens hands.
- Do not allow children to handle this product.
- When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child.
- Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing.
- Do not use under clothing.
- Avoid over-application of this product.
- Wash hands after applying.
- After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water.
- Wash treated clothes before wearing again.
- Do not spray in enclosed areas.
- For ticks and chiggers, apply to shoe tops, socks and around openings in clothing.
- Repeat as needed.
- Storage and Disposal: Store in a cool (preferably locked) storage area inaccessible to children and pets and away from heat or open flame.
- If Empty: Do not reuse this container.
- Place in trash or, if available offer for recycling.
- If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
- Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- Hazards to humans and domestic animals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Causes substantial but temporary eye injury.
- Do not get into eyes.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Use of this product may cause skin reaction in rare cases.
- If you suspect a reaction to this product, discontinue use, wash skin and call your local poison control center.
- If you go to the doctor, take this repellent with you.
- First Aid: If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Call a poison control center for treatment advice.
- If Swallowed: Immediately call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor.
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
- Note to Physician: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.
- Physical and Chemical Hazards: Keep off synthetics, plastics, furniture and painted surfaces.
- May damage leather.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.*Note: All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
My second time ordering from myotcstore.com and the my experience and level of satisfaction are definitely 5 star.
September 12, 2022
Shipping was fast and product was delivered in good quality.
September 14, 2022
The website is easy to use and the prices are way better than anything else I've seen.
September 17, 2022
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022