Opcon-A Eye Allergy Relief Drops, Twin Pack
- Eye Allergy Relief.
- Itching and redness reliever eye drops.
- Temporarily relieves minor eye symptoms of itching and redness caused by pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander.
- Clinically proven effective for relief of itch, red eyes.
- Once available by only.
- Opcon-A combines an antihistamine with a redness reliever for the temporary relief of itchy red eyes.Temporarily relieves itching and redness caused by pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older:instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily.
- Children under 6 years:ask a doctor.
- Other information:
- store at 207deg; to 257deg;C (687deg; to 777deg;F).
- protect from light, use before expiration date marked on the carton or bottle.
- Do not use if:You are sensitive to any ingredients in this product. If solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:heart disease, high blood pressure, trouble urinating due to an enlarges prostate gland, narrow angle glaucoma.
- When using this product:overuse may cause more eye redness, pupils may become enlarged temporarily, do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination, you may feel a brief tingling after putting drops in eye, replace cap after use, remove contact lenses before using.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: you experience
- eye pain, changes in vision, redness or irritation of the eye that worsens or lasts more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Accidental oral ingestion in infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in body temperature.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb