Coppertone Water Babies
Coppertone Waterbabies Spf 50 Quick Cover Spray Lotion - 6 OzCoppertone Water Babies
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- UVA/UVB Protection
- Instant Water Resistant Protection
- Dermatologist Tested
- Sprays at Any Angle
Coppertone Water Babies Quick Cover Lotion Spray - The Only Way to Spray. Protect your baby with the #1 pediatrician recommended brand! Provides your child with broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and instant water resistant protection. Its mild formula won't irritate or sting babys delicate skin.
Screens out the sun's burning rays to prevent sunburn. Provides protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection. Retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Shake well before use.
- Adults and children 6 months of age and older: Apply evenly and liberally to all exposed areas before sun exposure.
- Ensure complete coverage.
- Do not spray directly on face.
- Spray into hands and apply to face.
- Use in well-ventilated areas.
- Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, perspiring, or vigorous activity.
- Children under 2 years of age: Should use sunscreen products with a minimum SPF of 15.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Do not use near heat, flame, or while smoking.
- When using this product avoid spraying in eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Use only as directed.
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
- Contents under pressure.
- Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
- Store between 68° to 77°F (20° to 25°C).
- Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- For use on skin only.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.*Note: All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
I was very pleased with my experience with myotcstore.com! I had an item that I have had a very hard time finding and they had it available and i ordered it on Tuesday and received it on Saturday.
February 13, 2023
I found the product I wanted at a fair price. Shipping cost was minimal and I got it within a week. It would have cost more than twice as much on Amazon.
February 14, 2023
This was my first time to shop here and the service and product availability was incredible. The items arrived really fast as well. I will definitely be a repeat customer and I hightly recommend this site.
February 16, 2023
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022