Claritin Allergy and Sinus
Allegra Allergy Relief 12 Hour Non-Drowsy Tablets - 24 EaAllegra allergy relief
Allegra Allergy Relief 12 Hour Non-Drowsy Tablets
It relieves symptoms associated with hay fever and allergies, including sinus pressure, runny nose, itchy and watery eyes, itchy nose or throat, and sneezing. This allergy medicine is a non-drowsy formula and provides relief for up to 12 hours.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose; sneezing; itchy, watery eyes; itching of the nose or throat.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Over: Take one 60 mg tablet with water every 12 hoursdo not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours.
Other Information: Each 5 ml Teaspoon Contains: sodium 18 mg. Safety Sealed: Do not use if carton is opened or if printed foil inner seal on bottle is torn or missing. Store between 68 and 77 Degree F (20 and 25 Degree C).
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- do not take more than directed
- do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
- do not take with fruit juices (see Directions).
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
My second time ordering from myotcstore.com and the my experience and level of satisfaction are definitely 5 star.
September 12, 2022
Shipping was fast and product was delivered in good quality.
September 14, 2022
The website is easy to use and the prices are way better than anything else I've seen.
September 17, 2022
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022