Prince of Peace American Wisconsin Ginseng Root Tea Bags
Botanical Name: Panax quinquefolius
- Prince of Peace American Ginseng Root Tea (panax quinquefolius) has been carefully selected, processed and packaged for enjoyment from what is prized as one of the highest valued Ginsengs in the world
- This ancient but still sought after natural gift to mankind has long been treasured and safely consumed by millions throughout the world for its exclusive properties the Rb ginsenosides, for example, are double the potency compared to Korean ginseng
- Contain only pure natural ingredients of the best quality for the health and well being of mankind
- The purity, potency, quality and freshness are guaranteed to adhere to stringent quality assurance standards
- American ginseng is the most common name of Panax quinquefolius, a species of ginseng
- Panax quinquefolius is believed to give a cooling effect to the body
This cooling effect is said to have energy-giving, endurance-enhancing properties and is believed to be the most beneficial for fast-paced, stress-filled world
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- To make tea, pour about 8 fl oz boiling water over the ginseng teabag in the cup
- Cover the cup and let the tea steep for 3-5 minutes before drinking
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb