Natures Way Vitamin B2 100 mg Riboflavin Capsules, Coenzyme Precursor
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) is a precursor to coenzymes involved in the growth and repair of skin and tissues lining the gastro-intestinal tract, as well as the synthesis of amino acids
- Vitamin B2 is necessary for the formation of pigments essential to vision
- Natures Way B2 contains no artificial ingredients, preservatives, yeast, milk, lactose, wheat, sugar or soy
- Promote energy with Natures Way Vitamin B2
- Also known as riboflavin, vitamin B2 promotes metabolism and athletic performance
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Take 1 capsule daily, preferably with food
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb