Polident Smokers Denture Cleanser
- Dentures are a lot softer than teeth.
- Toothpaste contains abrasives that can scratch dentures.
- Bacteria can grow in scratches, which can cause bad breath.
- Improved polident microclean formula kills 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria and other microorganisms.
- Denture hygiene is an important part of good oral health.
- Use polident instead of toothpaste everyday for a clean denture.
- Triple mint freshness
- Antibacterial denture cleanser
- Cleans tough tobacco stains
- Kills 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria and other microorganisms
- Micro clean formula
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Read all directions before use.
- Drop one polident tablet into enough very warm water to cover denture or partial.
- After soaking for 15 minutes, for best results, brush denture with polident solution.
- Discard remaining solution after brushing.
- Rinse thoroughly with running water.
- Keep tablets in a cool, dry place.
- Keep tablets out of reach of children and those at risk of accidentally swallowing the tablet or solution.
- Do not place tablets in mouth.
- Do not drink cleansing solution or use it as mouthwash.
- Rinse well.
- Do not use if are sensitive to any of these ingredients.
- If experience irritation due to cleanser use, discontinue and consult a healthcare professional.
- In case of accidental ingestion, contact a poison control center.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb