Traditional Medicinals Caffeine Free Organic Ginger Aid Herbal Tea Bags
- Traditional Medicinals Organic Ginger Aid Tea promotes the flow of digestive juices and increases tone in the muscular walls of the stomach, a normal process that keeps the digestive system ready to function.
- This formula is pungent, spicy and sweet with a twist of lemon from lemon myrtle.
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Ginger tea is traditionally used for indigestion and clinical data supports its use for the prevention of nausea and vomiting
- Its also good after dinner to promote healthy digestion especially if have overindulged.
Herbal PowerGets the digestive juices flowing, relieves occasional indigestion and prevents nausea associated with motion
PersonalitySpicy and soothing.
Taste:Characteristically pungent and spicy ginger, sweet and slightly lemony.
With plenty of hot and pungent ginger, as well as a blend of mellow blackberry and lemon myrtle, this tea is great to drink before meals to warm up digestive system
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Brew well to be well
- For maximum benefit, herbal tea must be properly prepared.
- Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over a tea bag in a cup.
- Cover cup and steep 10-15 minutes.
- These steps directly influence the amount of beneficial components that will end up in teacup
- Gently squeeze the tea bag to release any remaining extract.
- Drink 2-3 cups daily 30 minutes before or after meals.
- Consult a health care provider prior to use if any have gallstones.
- Consult a health care practitioner, if symptoms persist or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb