Mill Creek Botanicals Dandruff Control Shampoo - 16 OzMill creek
- The best of nature for nourished beauty, dandruff control shampoo with coal tar, aloe vera and nettle our treatment formula provides relief for annoying scalp problems.
- This exclusive blend of coal tar topical solution, aloe vera gel and nettle extract soothes scalp irritation and helps eliminate scalp flaking.
- Original formula, new look
- Treatment formula
- Coal tar soothes
- Helps end flaking
- No sodium lauryl sulfate
- No artificial colors
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Apply shampoo to scalp and gently massage into hair to workup a rich lather.
- Rinse completely.
- Repeat, if necessary.
- For best results use at least twice a week or as directed by physician.
- For external use only.
- If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of product as directed, consult physician.
- Skin can become sensitive to sunlight after using the product, increasing sunburn chance for 24 hours after application.
- Do not use for prolonged periods.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.*Note: All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
I was very pleased with my experience with myotcstore.com! I had an item that I have had a very hard time finding and they had it available and i ordered it on Tuesday and received it on Saturday.
February 13, 2023
I found the product I wanted at a fair price. Shipping cost was minimal and I got it within a week. It would have cost more than twice as much on Amazon.
February 14, 2023
This was my first time to shop here and the service and product availability was incredible. The items arrived really fast as well. I will definitely be a repeat customer and I hightly recommend this site.
February 16, 2023
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022