Goodys Back And Body Pain Formula Powder
- This formula is quickly gaining a reputation as a great way to get fast relief of minor body aches and pains whether got a bum knee, a sore back, or just a bit beat up from a tough days work, this is the goodys powder.Temporarily reduce minor aches and pains due to:
- Muscular aches
- Temporarily reduces fever
- Minor arthritis pain
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Place 1 powder on tongue every 6 hours, while symptoms persist. Drink a full glass of water with each dose, or may stir powder into a glass of water or other liquid.
- Do not take more than 4 powders in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Each powder contains: potassium 60 mg.
- Store below 25°C (77°F).
- Inactive ingredients: lactose monohydrate, potassium chloride.
Reyes syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of reyes syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
- Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause severe allergic reaction which may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning:
- This product contains acetaminophen.
- Severe liver damage may occur if take More than 4 powders in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Do not use:
- This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding.
- The chance is higher if are age 60 or older.
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems.
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug.
- Take other drugs containing or non- NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others).
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- Take more or for a longer time than directed.
Ask a doctor before use if:
- With any another drug containing acetaminophen ( or non-).
- If are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If have ever had an allergic reaction to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Stop use and see a doctor if:
- Have liver disease.
- Stomach bleeding warning applies.
- Have a history of stomach problem, such as heartburn.
- Have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease.
- Are taking a diuretic.
- Have asthma.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if are taking a drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis.
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- Experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding.
- Feel faint, vomit blood.
- Have bloody or black stools.
- Have stomach pain that does not get better.
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days.
- Fever lasts more than three days.
- Redness or swelling is present.
- Any new symptoms appear.
- Ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last three months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Quick medical attention is crucial for adults as well as for children even if do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb