- DMSO gel 70 or 30 aloe, unscenteddimethylsulfoxide (DMSO) is a byproduct of wood processing for papermaking.
- It is a somewhat oily liquid that looks like mineral oil and has a slightly garlicky odor.
- Because it is an excellent solvent, it is widely used as a degreaser, paint thinner, and antifreeze.
- DMSO has been used for over 100 years in the united states.
- It is a natural substance derived from wood pulp and is harmless when used with the proper precautions.
- It is sold as a solvent.
- DMSO is an amazing substance that has many uses throughout the world.
- DMSO may be helpful for relieving pain, inflammation, scleroderma, and interstitial cystitis however, intended use is as a solvent only and the choice of using it in other applications is the sole responsibility of the user.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- May cause skin irritation.
- Avoid contact with eye, skin, clothing.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
- In case of contact, immediately flush eyes with water.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
Item as depicted. Very fast service and delivery! will buy again from this company.
March 06, 2022
Quick and hassle-free ordering and shipping process. I'will buy from them again.
March 05, 2022
Shopping experience was excellent. It even arrived early and additionally they give you a discount and is the cheapest price online.
February 27, 2022
Thank you for the prompt shipment of the Cutemol Cream order.
March 12, 2022