Triaminic Nighttime Cold And Cough Grape Syrup
Triaminic Night Time Cold and Cough contains an antihistamine/cough suppressant and nasal decongestant
- Temporarily reduces:
- Itchy nose or throat.
- Runny nose.
- Itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever.
- Nasal and sinus congestion.
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- May be given every 4 hours.
- Do not give more than 6 doses in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 4 years of age: do not use.
- Children 4 to under 6 years of age: do not use unless directed by a doctor.
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL).
- Each teaspoonful contains: sodium 6 mg.
- Store at controlled room temperature 20 to 257°C (68 to 77°F).
- Do not use:
- Child under 4 years of age.
- Child who is taking a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinsons disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if the childs drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
- For the purpose of making your child sleepy.
- Ask a doctor before use if the child has:
- Heart disease.
- High blood pressure.
- Thyroid disease.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- Chronic cough that lasts, or as occurs with asthma.
- Breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- When using this product:
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Marked drowsiness may occur.
- Sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- Excitability may occur, especially in children.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs.
- Symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever.
- Cough persists for more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with a fever, rash or persistent headache.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
*Note: All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.