Exederm Flare Control Cream For Eczema and Dermatitis
- For Eczema and Dermatitis.
- Helps heal irritated skin.
- Fast soothing relief from: itching, redness, inflammation and rash.
- No Fragrance.
- No Colors or Dyes.
- No Propylparaben.
- No Methylparaben.
- No Propylene Glycol.
- No SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate).
For temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritation, inflammation and rashes due to:
- Atopic eczema.
- Contact dermatitis from soaps, detergents or cosmetics.
- Sebhorrheic dermatitis.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Do not use. Consult a doctor.
- Store between 5-27°C (40-80°F).
Do not use:
- For the treatment of diaper rash.
- On children under the age of 2 except under the supervision of a doctor.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens.
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb