Flower Essence herbal supplements
Flower Essence Herbal Supplement Activ-8 Spray - 1 OzFlower Essence herbal supplements
It embodies eight flower essences to catalyze the positive masculine force of the soul (in men and in women). It helps overcome hesitation or apathy, and gives strength and energy to push through delays, obstacles and opposition. In times of crisis, it mobilizes energy that might otherwise be dissipated in anger and frustration, and channels it into constructive action and leadership to make needed changes.The Activ-8 formula features:
- Blackberry - Stimulating the will to act upon the mind's goals and intentions; counteracting lethargy and procrastination..
- Cayenne - A flame-like catalyst that sparks sluggish metabolism.
- Red Penstemon - Encouraging greater determination and tenacity when encountering obstacles or challenges.
- Red Larkspur - Infusing the soul with forces of charisma and leadership that radiate into the will and physical body.
- Sunflower - Positive self-awareness that shines out into the world.
- Madia - Ability to focus and channel light forces for awake expression in the world.
- Dandelion - Assisting the will toward sustained manifestation without burn-out or excessive tension.
- Blazing Star - Allowing the interior foundation of feminine receptivity to provide support and balance for outer action in the world.
- When the soul?s ability for positive manifestation is routinely hampered by hesitation, apathy or procrastination
- To catalyze the general expression of positive yang or masculine fire forces (for both men and women)
- When needing to assume an affirmative leadership role in family, community or work situations, especially if there is doubt or hesitation about such a role
- To help sustain or renew one?s energetic commitment to a project or task, when beset by delays, obstacles or opposition
Use at the outset of any new project or work endeavor to facilitate a ?seedfire? of positive alchemical forces and new directions.
What are flower essences?
Flower essences are herbal infusions or decoctions, made from the flowering part of the plant, which uniquely address emotional and mental aspects of wellness. The first 38 flower remedies were formulated by a British physician, Dr. Edward Bach, in the 1930's, although new remedies from other plant species are now available.
How do flower essences work?
To understand how flower essences work requires a recognition that the human being is more than a physical body, but also incorporates a "body" of life energy, a "body" of sensitivity and feelings, and a spiritual essence or Self. Flower essences are energetic imprints of the life force of plants which interact with these subtle bodies of the human being, and evoke specific qualities within us. We can say that they work in a similar way to inspirational music or art, which carry meaning through the vehicle of sound or light, while the flower essences work through the medium of water.
Modern physics has known for nearly a century that matter and consciousness are intertwined. However, medical science still generally works with a nineteenth century model of the human being as a mechanism in a world of machines. We expect that in the coming century medical science will develop ways of studying the impact of consciousness on health, and we will learn more about the ways in which flower essences work. However, empirical research, which consists of the collection of case studies and practitioner reports, will remain the primary source of knowledge about how flower essences work.
How do I use flower essences?
They are typically taken orally from a dropper bottle; the standard dosage is four drops four times daily. You can take the drops directly from stock bottles available in stores; mix them in a glass of water; or make a dosage bottle by mixing several drops with water and brandy (typically 1/4 ounce) in a one ounce dropper bottle. When mixing in a dosage bottle or glass of water, take two drops from each essence selected. There are many others ways of using them, such as in misting sprayers, in a cream base, or in baths.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Spray four times daily in mouth or around body. Shake well before use.*Note: All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
My second time ordering from myotcstore.com and the my experience and level of satisfaction are definitely 5 star.
September 12, 2022
Shipping was fast and product was delivered in good quality.
September 14, 2022
The website is easy to use and the prices are way better than anything else I've seen.
September 17, 2022
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022
Hi. I haven't tried it because it's made with alcohol. I did not see this listed as an ingredient when I placed my order.