Mucinex 600 Mg Extended Release Bi-Layer Tablets - 100 EaMucinex Expectorant
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
- Relieves chest congestion.
- Can be taken with or without food.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Do not crush, chew, or break tablet. Take with a full glass of water.
- This product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals.
- Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Over: 1 or 2 tablets every 12 hours.
- Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children Under 12 Years of Age: Do not use.
- Store between 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C).
- Do not use for children under 12 years of age.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema; cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache (These could be signs of a serious illness).
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if carton is open or if seal on bottle printed sealed for your protection is broken or missing.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
My second time ordering from myotcstore.com and the my experience and level of satisfaction are definitely 5 star.
September 12, 2022
Shipping was fast and product was delivered in good quality.
September 14, 2022
The website is easy to use and the prices are way better than anything else I've seen.
September 17, 2022
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022