All Terrain first aid
All Terrain Ditch The Itch Bar Soap - 4 OzAll Terrain first aid
- All Terrain Ditch The Itch Skin Relief Bar Soap is a serious, functional soap.
- All Terrain Ditch The Itch Skin Relief Bar Soap is specially formulated to naturally cleanse and ease irritated or itchy skin.
- All Terrain Ditch The Itch Skin Relief Bar Soap is great for general skin discomforts, rashes, and itchiness, particularly from poison ivy, sumac or oak.
- All Terrain Ditch The Itch Skin Relief Bar Soap contains natural disinfectants that help cleanse while natural astringents and humectants help soothe the skin by tightening and maintaining moisture.
- All Terrain Ditch The Itch Skin Relief Bar Soap can be taken anywhere and used anytime because of the recyclable bag included.
- Your skin is a sensitive organ and nothing is worse than getting an itch that will not go away.
- For itchy skin relief, try All Terrain Ditch The Itch Skin Relief Bar Soap.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Use on affected areas to soothe itchy skin.
- Pregnant or lactating women, diabetics, hypoglycemics, and people with known medical conditions and/or taking drugs should consult with a licensed physician and/or pharmacist prior to taking dietary supplements.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
I was very pleased with my experience with myotcstore.com! I had an item that I have had a very hard time finding and they had it available and i ordered it on Tuesday and received it on Saturday.
February 13, 2023
I found the product I wanted at a fair price. Shipping cost was minimal and I got it within a week. It would have cost more than twice as much on Amazon.
February 14, 2023
This was my first time to shop here and the service and product availability was incredible. The items arrived really fast as well. I will definitely be a repeat customer and I hightly recommend this site.
February 16, 2023
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022