Mason Natural Niacin 500 Mg Extended Release Capsules - 60 EaMason Vitamins
- Promotes energy production and healthy cholesterol levels already in the normal range.
- Dietary Supplement.
Guarenteed No Added:
Sodium, Yeast, Soy, Wheat, Dairy, Gluten, Egg, Fragrance, Artificial Flavors and Preservatives.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Adults only - one capsule daily as a dietary supplement, preferably with a meal.
Caution: Follow lable directions. Do not take more than 500 mg of niacin per day except under the supervision of a physician.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning or any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Keep Out of the Reach of Children.
- Store in a dry, controlled room environment.
It's hard to find the right kind. I have to take a large dose of 1500 mg/day. If you take that much straight Niacin, it gives you a terrible flush. They have "No Flush" Niacin, but it doesn't work. I finally found one called "Extended Release" Niacin, but you have to be careful. A lot of companies sell something similar called "Timed Release" or "Slow release" or something similar. They stay in the liver to long and raise your liver enzymes. The main thing Statins do is lower LDL. Niacin raised my HDL to 62, which is optimum. Thanks OTC Store. I hope you keep them in stock. I'll probably need some more in 4 months.