Allegra allergy relief
Allegra 24 Hours Allergy 180 Mg Tablets - 30 EaAllegra allergy relief
- Original Strength.
- Indoor and Outdoor Allergies.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose.
- Itchy, watery eyes.
- Itching of the nose or throat.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over - take one 180mg tablet with water once a day; do not take more than 1 tablet in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age - do not use.
- Adults 65 years of age and older - ask a doctor.
- Consumers with kidney disease - ask a doctor.
- Safety sealed: do not use if carton is opened or if printed foil inner seal on bottle is torn or missing.
- Store between 20 Degrees and 25 Degrees C (68 Degrees and 77 Degrees F).
- Protect from excessive moisture.
- Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease.
- Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
When using this product:
- Do not take more than directed.
- Do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids.
- Do not take with fruit juices (see Directions).
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
My second time ordering from myotcstore.com and the my experience and level of satisfaction are definitely 5 star.
September 12, 2022
Shipping was fast and product was delivered in good quality.
September 14, 2022
The website is easy to use and the prices are way better than anything else I've seen.
September 17, 2022
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022