Boericke and Tafel Migraide Headaches tablets
- The Natural Alternative for Migraines.
- Relieves Symptoms of Migraines and Headaches.
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with headaches or migraine headache..
- Maximum Strength Formula.
- Non-Habit Forming.
- Aspirin Free.
- Safe to Use with Other Medications.
- Natural Homeopathic.
- Safe and Effective.
What is a migraine headache?Migraine headaches are periodic, severe, and usually throbbing. While they generally start on one side of the head, the pain may spread to the rest of the head and sometimes include the face. The pain is often preceded by temporary visual disturbances and, at its peak, may be accompanied by irritability, nausea, and vomiting.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Sublingual medication. Place tablets under tongue when mouth is in natural condition, at least 15 minutes before or half hour after eating, brushing teeth or drinking anything except water.
- Adults and child 12 years of age and older: 3 tablets every hour until symptoms subside, then every 2 hours until relieved.
- Children 2 to 12 years: Half adult dose.
- Children under 2: Consult a physician.
- Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
- Do not take this product for headache pain for more than 10 days (for adults) or 5 days (for children) unless directed by a physician.
- If pain persists, or gets worse or if new symptoms occur, consult a physician because these could be signs of a serious condition.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
- For your protection: Each tablet is encased in a sealed blister unit with specially imprinted foil backing.
- Do not use if blister unit or foil backing is torn or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb