Cepacol Sore Throat Lozenges
Cepacol Sore Throat Plus Cough Maximum Strength Numbing Mixed Berry Lozenges - 16 EaCepacol Sore Throat Lozenges
Temporarily relieves sore throat, mouth, and helps supress cough.
- Instant action.
- Maximum strength numbing.
Cepacol Mixed Berry Sore Throat & Cough Lozenges temporarily relieve sore throat, sore mouth, minor mouth irritation, pain associated with canker sores, and cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold.
- Relieves sore throat and sore mouth pain.
- Instant acting.
- Maximum strength numbing.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Adults and children 12 years or older:
- Take 2 lozenges (one immediately after the other) and allow each lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth; may be repeated every 4 hours, not to exceed 12 lozenges in any 24-hour period, or as directed by a doctor.
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age; take 1 lozenge and allow to dissolve slowly in the mouth; may be repeated every 4 hours, not exceed 6 lozenges in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 6 years of age: do not use.
- Store at room temperature (20-25 Degrees C) (68-77 Degrees F).
- Protect contents from humidity.
Allergy alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or any other 'caine' anesthetics.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use in a child under 6 years of age.
Do not use if you are now taking a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinsons disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
- cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor or dentist if
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens.
- swelling develops.
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fewer, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not exceed recommended dosage.*Note: All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
My second time ordering from myotcstore.com and the my experience and level of satisfaction are definitely 5 star.
September 12, 2022
Shipping was fast and product was delivered in good quality.
September 14, 2022
The website is easy to use and the prices are way better than anything else I've seen.
September 17, 2022
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022