Futurebiotics Vegetarian Enzyme Complex Tablets - 90 EaFuturebiotics
- 7 Enzymes, including Lactase and Cellulase.
- Probiotic and Multi Enzyme Formula.
- 100% vegetarian-sourced enzymes.
- Super-stable Lactospore Lactobacillus sporogenes probiotics.
- Digestive support with Alfalfa and Betaine.
As we age, our bodies may no longer produce adequate digestive enzymes to process and digest the foods we eat. Vegetarian Enzyme Complex contains multiple enzymes to assist in the breakdown of food and assist in the utilization of nutrients, along with the intestinal flora benefits of probiotics.
Seven enzymes, extracted exclusively from vegetarian sources and produced as a result of fungal fermentation, provide a broad range of activity to help support digestion and nutrient absorption by helping the body process fats, proteins, carbohydrates and other difficult-to-digest foods:
- Protease, Papain and Bromelain - to help break down proteins.
- Lactase - helps break down lactose (milk sugars).
- Cellulase - helps break down cellulose and chitin.
- Amylase - helps break down carbohydrates, such as starch and glycogen.
- Lipase - helps break down lipids and improves fat utilization.
Probiotics are of key importance in supporting upper and lower intestinal health by helping to promote the growth and balance of healthy intestinal flora. Vegetarian Enzyme Complex includes super-stable Lactospore, which supplies 200 million friendly probiotic cells per daily 6-tablet dose. Lactospore is a naturally microencapsulated sporiferous preparation of Lactobacillus sporogenes that is proven to deliver viable lactobacilli (friendly bacteria organisms) to the intestine. Lactospore is room-temperature stable and highly resistant to the action of heat, gastric acids and bile.
Additional digestive support is provided by Alfalfa leaf and Betaine HCl. Alfalfa is an excellent source of nutrients and provides alkalizing benefits, while Betaine HCI is a source of hydrochloric acid and helps digest tough, fibrous foods such as meat and poultry.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 1-2 tablets with each meal. With large or fried meals, take 2 tablets or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
- Contains no added yeast, starch, sugar, salt, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy, artificial colors, preservatives or animal products.
- Enzyme activity is determined and reported according to standard Food Chemical Codex procedures.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
I was very pleased with my experience with myotcstore.com! I had an item that I have had a very hard time finding and they had it available and i ordered it on Tuesday and received it on Saturday.
February 13, 2023
I found the product I wanted at a fair price. Shipping cost was minimal and I got it within a week. It would have cost more than twice as much on Amazon.
February 14, 2023
This was my first time to shop here and the service and product availability was incredible. The items arrived really fast as well. I will definitely be a repeat customer and I hightly recommend this site.
February 16, 2023
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022