Futurebiotics Cholesta-Lo Tablets Formerly Garlic And Niacin - 60 EaFuturebiotics
Futurebiotics Cholesta-Lo. Cholesta-Lo is a multi-ingredient, phytosterol formula that provides nutrients and other key factors that nutritionally supports healthy cholesterol levels within the normal range.
- Resveratrol is a naturally-occurring substance found in red wine, which research suggests may play a role in supporting cardiovascular health.
- Cholesta-Lo contains Polygonum cuspidatum, one of the riches sources of Resveratrol.
- Resveratrol is thought to be responsible for the so-called "French Paradox," which is attributed to the frequent consumption of red wine.
- The French Paradox refers to the findings that the rate of heart disease in France is lower than observed in other industrialized nations with a similar risk factor profile.
- Supplemental Resveratrol provides the benefits of red wine without consuming alcohol.
- Futurebiotics Cholesta-Lo:
- Heart-healthy Resveratrol.
- Comprehensive formula supports healthy cholesterol levels within the normal range.
- Includes Futurebiotics exclusive BioAccelerators.
- Cholesta-Lo contains a complex of natural plant phytosterols that includes Beta-Sitosterol, Campesterol, Stigmasterol and Brassicasterol.
- These natural plant fibers have been shown to help reduce serum cholesterol levels by decreasing cholesterol absorption in the small intestine..
- Plant sterols work by helping to reduce absorption of both dietary cholesterol and cholesterol produced by the body..
- Niacin, as flush-free inositol hexanicotinate, is a vasodilator and has been shown to help increase circulation and reduce LDL cholesterol levels while raising HDL cholesterol levels.
- Botanical support is provided by an array of herbs, including Garlic, Hawthorn, Parsley and Cayenne that have traditional application in supporting cardiovascular health.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 3 tablets daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Keep out of reach of children.