MANUFACTURER: Calmoseptine Inc.
Calmoseptine Ointment Tube To Heal Skin Irritations
- Calmoseptine ointment tube a moisture barrier that prevents and helps heal skin irritations from urine, diarrhea, perspiration, wound drainage (peri-wound skin), feeding tube site leakage, wound drainage.
- Calmoseptine ointment tube excellent first aid for minor burns, cuts, and scrapes.
- Temporarily relieves discomfort and itching.
- Helps to protects, soothes and promote healing.
- Moisture barrier to prevent irritation
- Helps heal skin irritations
Zinc Oxide 20.6%, Menthol 0.44%
In Active Ingredients
Calamine, chlorothymol, glycerin, lanolin, phenol, sodium bicarbonate and thymol in a suitable ointment base.
- For use on reddened skin from incontinence:
- Cleanse skin gently with mild skin cleanser.
- pat dry or allow to air dry.
- Apply a thin layer of calmoseptine ointment to reddened or irritated skin 2 to 4 times daily, or after each incotinent episode or diaper change to promote comfort and long lasting protection.
- For use on open wet skin from incontinence:
- Gently clean the skin with Normal Saline or wound cleanser.
- Apply a thin layer of Calmoseptine Ointment to the whole area.
- If there are areas that are very weepy, the Calmoseptine Ointment may not stick.
- Apply a light dusting of stoma powder (Convatec or Hollister) to red, weepy area.
- Blow or gently dust away the excess powder.
- Gently place a layer of Calmoseptine Ointment over the powdered area.
- Apply another light coating of the powder over the Calmoseptine Ointment.
- Repeat after each bowel movement or when skin becomes wet with urine or drainage.
- For external use only.
- Not for deep or puncture wounds.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion contact a physician or poison control center immediately.
- If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor.
- Store between 15 to 30° C(59 to 86 ° F).
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 4 Reviews: