BoudreauxS Butt Paste
Calmoseptine Diaper Rash Ointment Jar - 2.5 OzCalmoseptine Diaper Rash Ointment
Calmoseptine Diaper Rash Ointment Jar
- Moisture barrier ointment that contains calamine, zinc oxide, menthol, and lanolin
- Originally designed to reduce diaper rash, successfully been used to protect incontinence sites
- Feeding tube site leakage, wound drainage, minor cuts and scrapes, minor burns, fecal or vaginal fistulas
- Acts as a barrier to protect the skin and draw away moisture
- By creating this barrier relieves discomfort and itching
- Protection for peri-wound skin
- Pain and Itch Relif in lymphedema and venous stasis conditions - calmoseptine ointment can be used under compression therapy.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
For use on reddened skin from incontinence: Gently clean the skin with a mild skin cleanser and / or water. Rinse with clean water (unless using a no-rinse cleanser). Pat the area dry with a clean towel. Apply a small amount of Calmoseptine Ointment to cover the area completely. Repeat after each bowel movement or when skin becomes wet with urine or drainage.
For use on open wet skin from incontinence: Gently clean the skin with Normal Saline or wound cleanser. Pat the area dry with a clean towel. Apply a thin layer of Calmoseptine Ointment to the whole area. If there are areas that are very weepy, the Calmoseptine Ointment may not stick. Apply a light dusting of stoma powder (Convatec or Hollister) to red, weepy area. Blow or gently dust away the excess powder. Gently place a layer of Calmoseptine Ointment over the powdered area. Apply another light coating of the powder over the Calmoseptine Ointment. Repeat after each bowel movement or when skin becomes wet with urine or drainage.
- For external use only
- Not for deep or puncture wounds
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
- In case of accidental ingestion contact a physician or poison control center immediately
- If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.