Okay Pure Natural
Desert Essence 100% Pure Jojoba Oil For Hair, Skin And Scalp, 2 OzDesert Essence skin care
- Moisturizes skin without leaving any oily residue
- Effectively cleanses clogged pores
- Helps prevent flakiness when massaged on scalp
Desert Essence jojoba oil is a pure and natural plant extract which will penetrate and moisturize your skin without leaving any oily residue. This makes suitable for even the most sensitive skin. It is a luxurious oil that can be used to remove makeup and to cleanse clogged pores, leaving your skin clean. Soften your hands and feet by massaging them with Desert Essence 100% Pure Jojoba Oil after bathing.
Treat your hair and scalp to a rejuvenating massage, especially good for moisturizing the scalp and in preventing dry skin or dandruff. It may be used as a leave in hair treatment while in the sun or as an aftershave moisturizer. Pressed from plant seeds native to the American Southwest, jojoba oil is a natural, time-honored moisturizer for skin and hair.Jojoba Oil
For centuries, Native Americans of the great Southwest have extracted this oil from the seeds of the desert jojoba shrub to treat wounds and moisturize skin and hair. Many of jojoba?s beneficial properties come from the fact that it matches the molecular structure of hair and skin sebum. As a result, it can quickly penetrate your skin and scalp without leaving an oily residue.Here are Desert Essence's ten favorite ways to use this natural, time-honored remedy:
- Eye and Face Makeup Remover: Add a few drops of jojoba oil to fingers or to a cotton ball and wipe over eyes and face. Rinse off with water and follow with regular cleanser.
- Facial Cleanser and Moisturizer: To cleanse normal to dry skin, apply with a few drops on fingers or cotton ball. Remove with water. Pat a few more drops on to damp skin for a lasting moisture treatment.
- Body Moisturizer: Apply immediately after shower or bath, while skin is still damp It seals in moisture, leaving skin soft and smooth.
- Massage and Bath Oil: Great for a massage therapist or for use at home. Perfect for sensitive skin. Add a few drops to your bath to leave skin moisturized, soft, and smooth.
- Foot and Hand Softener: Use alone or add a few drops to your regular moisturizer. For an intense foot treatment, apply oil, wrap in gauze and put on socks. Leave on for at least one hour. Feet will be beautifully soft and smooth.
- Hair and Scalp Massage: Add a few drops to hands. Massage into scalp to relieve dryness.
- Deep Conditioning Treatment for Hair: Pour a quarter-sized amount of oil into hands. Smooth over damp hair, applying most of oil to ends. Leave on for 5-10 minutes. Shampoo out and style as usual. To help mend split ends, rub one or two drops into your hand and then apply to ends of your hair. Apply while hair is still damp to help smooth frizzies.
- Lip Conditioner: Apply to finger and smooth onto lips. Works great as an overnight treatment.
- Cuticle Oil: Apply a few drops to rough, dry cuticles at least once per day.
- Shaving Prep and Aftershave: Apply to beard or desired area beneath your shaving product. Helps prevent razor burn and leaves skin smooth and soft. Apply directly after shaving to effectively soothe and moisturize skin.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
This luxurious oil can be used to remove make-up and to cleanse clogged pores leaving the skin clean. Soften your hands and feet by massaging them with Jojoba Oil after bathing. Treat your hair and scalp to a rejuvenating massage with Jojoba Oil.
Keep away from children.*Note: All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
Item as depicted. Very fast service and delivery! will buy again from this company.
March 06, 2022
Quick and hassle-free ordering and shipping process. I'will buy from them again.
March 05, 2022
Shopping experience was excellent. It even arrived early and additionally they give you a discount and is the cheapest price online.
February 27, 2022
Thank you for the prompt shipment of the Cutemol Cream order.
March 12, 2022