Desert Essence skin care
Desert Essence Kinder To Skin Australian Tea Tree Oil, 4 OzDesert Essence skin care
A water-soluble formula of tea tree oil and natural grain alcohol suited for direct application on sensitive skin and minor skin irritations.
- Treats blemishes and problem skin areas
- Soothes minor insect bites and stings
- Effectively used in vaporizer for congestion relief
Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil is an essential oil grown in Australia with inherent antiseptic qualities. A native of the Australian coast and long recognized for its abundant health benefits, tea tree oil has for the last half century been the subject of considerable medicinal research in Australia. Continued scientific testing there has revealed tea tree oil to contain over 100 different chemical compounds, making this singular leaf-derived oil an effective antiseptic and detoxifying agent.Use it for your personal care and your home:
- Problem skin: Wet a cotton ball. Apply 1 drop of Tea Tree Oil. Apply lightly to problem skin to help reduce oil that can lead to blemishes. Remove with water. Tea tree won?t cause dryness and flaking like some chemical treatments can.
- Manicure/Pedicure Treatment:Add a few drops to manicurist spray or cream for cuticle care and welcomed relief for cracked nails. Also known to help ward of fungus.
- Scalp Treatment: Mix a few drops into your shampoo to break up product build up and oil. Leaves hair squeaky clean.
- Baby Care: Keep your diaper cleaner clean and fresh with a spray of tea tree oil mixed with water.
- Laundry Freshener: Add 2 teaspoons of pure oil to a regular load of laundry during the wash cycle.
- Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Add one teaspoon of pure oil to a little over a gallon of water and give windows, floors, tile and kitchen surfaces the thorough, chemical-free clean.
- Stain Remover: Apply pure oil to damp cloth to remove scuffmarks from a vinyl and/or linoleum floors.
- Bath and Tile Cleaner: Use an oil and water solution on shower doors to prevent soap buildup. After washing down walls and removing grime and mildew, wipe over again to prevent mildew re-growth.
- Pest Control: Household ants and other pests dislike tea tree oil, so a few drops put at the point of entry will deter them. Wipe cupboards out with an oil and water solution to deter moths.
- Mold Removal: Add 2 teaspoons of pure oil to 2 cups water. Shake to mix. Spray on mold and wipe clean.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Can be applied directly to minor skin irritations, blemishes, insect bites or stings, problem skin areas, and for occasional cleansing of mouth areas. For throat and chest congestion, add one capful to vaporizer. Optimum results when used with other Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Products.
Do not use full strength on face. Dilute with water or carrier oil. Test a small amount against clean skin on forearm 24 hours prior to use. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reaction occurs. Keep out of reach of children and animals.*Note: All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
This is a great place to order from. Great price and great delivery time.
August 04, 2021
The items that i brought was on time as far as delivery was concern, and the items were most welcome.
August 12, 2021
I love ordering from the OTC Store I always get tracking and my product in a timely manner.
August 19, 2021
A google reviewer
Speedy delivery and a good price.
August 24, 2021