Ricola cough suppressant throat drops, mountain herb and sugar free
- Ricola natural herbs are cultivated in carefully chosen Swiss mountain areas to ensure optimal quality and purity of the herbs.
- Ricola has been making pleasant tasting natural herbal products for natural relief of the discomfort due to sore throat and minor irritation due to coughs, hoarseness, dry throat and loss of voice.
- Ricola is nature's way of calming coughs and soothing sore throats.
- Temporarily relieves occasional minor irritation and pain associated with sore mouth and sore throat.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Adults and Children 6 Years and Older:
- Dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth.
- Repeat every hour as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Children Under 6 Years: ask a doctor.
- store in a dry place.
- Phenylketonurics, contains phenylalanine 2 mg per drop.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting. Or sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb