Ricola Cough Suppressant Sugar Free Throat Drops, Echinacea Green Tea - 19 EaRicola
- Soothing - Refreshing.
- Ricola Echinacea and Green Tea Herb Throat Lozenges contain natural menthol to relieve sore throats in a base containing Echinacea, Green Tea and other Ricola herbs.
- Herbs have been used around the world for centuries for many uses and benefits.
- For over 60 years, Ricola has been making pleasant tasting all natural herbal products.
- Ricola is nature's way of soothing sore throats.
- Ricola Herb Drops are also available in other refreshing natural flavors.
- For temporary relief of occasional minor irritation and pain associated with sore mouth and sore throat.
- Effective Relief.
- Cough Suppressant.
- Throat Drops.
- Sugar Free.
- Fights Coughs Naturally.
- Soothes Sore Throats.
- Naturally Effective.
- Temporarily relieves: Cough due to a cold or inhaled irritant.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Adults and children 6 years and older: take 2 drops every two hours. Dissolve slowly in mouth. repeat as needed or as directed by a doctor. Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
- Phenylketonurics, contains phenylalanine 1mg per drop.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
My second time ordering from myotcstore.com and the my experience and level of satisfaction are definitely 5 star.
September 12, 2022
Shipping was fast and product was delivered in good quality.
September 14, 2022
The website is easy to use and the prices are way better than anything else I've seen.
September 17, 2022
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022