Nexcare Opticlude Orthoptic Eye Patches, Regular, 20 eaOpticlude Eye Patch
- Sticks Well, Yet Removes Easily
- Gentle to Skin
- Highly Breathable Backing
- Comfortable to Wear
1. For best adhesion, first clean and dry skin around eye.
2.Carefully peel the paper liner from the eye patch.
3.Gently close both eyes keeping facial muscles relaxed. Do not close eyes so tightly wrinkles appear.
4. Center eye patch over the affected eye with the narrow end toward the nose. Do not stretch or pull skin.
5. Gently secure patch in place by pressing tape outward with light finger tip pressure.
6. Replace eye patch according to physician's direction, when soiled, or when it no longer adheres.
To remove eye patch: Slowly peel edges toward the center of the eye. Gently push eye lid away from the patch.
If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your doctor for an alternative eye covering.*Note: All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
My second time ordering from myotcstore.com and the my experience and level of satisfaction are definitely 5 star.
September 12, 2022
Shipping was fast and product was delivered in good quality.
September 14, 2022
The website is easy to use and the prices are way better than anything else I've seen.
September 17, 2022
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022