Murine Ear Care
Debrox Earwax Removal Drops With Bulb - 0.5 OzDebrox Ear Wax Removal
Debrox Earwax Removal Drops with Bulb
- For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen, and remove excessive earwax. Cleanses ear with microfoam action.
- Safe, non-irritating.
- Used as directed, cleanses the ear with sustained microfoam.
- Carbamide peroxide 6.5% non USP
- Earwax removal aid
- Washer and drops
- No.1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand
- Safe, gentle, non-irritating
- Easily cleanses ear with microfoam action
- Comes with washer
- Used as directed, cleanses the ear with sustained microfoam
- Provides a safe, non-irritating method of softening and removing earwax
- Drops easy to apply
- Ear washer easy to use
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Adults and children over 12 years of age:
- Tilt head sideways.
- Place 5 to 10 drops into ear.
- Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal.
- Keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in the ear.
- Use twice daily for up to four days if needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft rubber bulb ear syringe.
- Children under 12 years: Consult a doctor.
- Avoid exposing bottle to excessive heat and sunlight.
- Product foams on contact with earwax due to release of oxygen.
- There may be an associated crackling sound.
- Keep tip on bottle when not in use.
- For use in the ear only.
- Ask a doctor before use if have:
- Ear drainage or discharge
- Ear pain
- Irritation or rash in the ear
- An injury or perforation - hole - of the eardrum
- Recently had ear surgery
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Need to use for more than four days
- Excessive earwax remains after use of this product
- When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
- Keep this and all drug out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away
- The carton inside has been overwrapped for protection.
- Do not use if plastic overwrap printed sealed for protection is disturbed or missing.