Apex Health Aids
Penicillin Medical Id Allergy Necklace, Medical Alert Jewelry - 1 EaApex Health Aids
- Medical ID alert Jewelry is designed so that medical personnel can gives the best medical attention possible.
- Can have Medical ID alert Jewelry personalized to fit needs.
- Any of the following will be beneficial to getting the proper care.
- Known medical conditions: Heart patient, dialysis patient, high/low blood pressure, rare conditions, etc.
- Disease states such as diabetes, asthmatic, epileptic, multiple sclerosis, hemophilia, alzheimers etc important medical information such as allergies, medications are currently taking, blood type, taking anti-coagulants, wearing contact lenses, emergency contact phone numbers, doctors phone number, etc.
- Penicillin medical ID allergy necklace has hand-polished surgical stainless steel plaques.
- They come with a raised star of life emblem with glossy epoxy red paint.
- Available with many pre-engraved medical conditions and can be custom engraved with additional information.
- Stainless steel and hypo-allergenic.
- Medical ID necklace is available with many pre-engraved medical conditions.
- Additional information: Emergency personnel are trained to look for a medical ID tag in an emergency.
- A brief and easy to read description summarizing a few of your key medical facts can be invaluable prior to starting treatment.
- Wearing a medical ID offers peace of mind knowing that loved one will be properly cared for in a timely manner should an unexpected medical emergency arise.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
Item as depicted. Very fast service and delivery! will buy again from this company.
March 06, 2022
Quick and hassle-free ordering and shipping process. I'will buy from them again.
March 05, 2022
Shopping experience was excellent. It even arrived early and additionally they give you a discount and is the cheapest price online.
February 27, 2022
Thank you for the prompt shipment of the Cutemol Cream order.
March 12, 2022
I really like the size of the medallion but the chain needs to be a couple of inches longer for my husbands big head.