Ezy Dose Deluxe Medication Medicine Time Weekly Planner - 1 EaEzy Dose
The unique design of the Medtime Planner organizes all your medication and vitamins for one full week. Features rounded scoop bottom for easy pill removal. Contents: One Medtime Planner and one Information Label. Featuring four compartments for each day of the week which each hold approximately 35 aspirin tablets, this planner holds enough medication for eventhe most complex regimins. Each compartment features an individually hinged lid, or the lids can be removed together to make filling a breeze.
- Filling the Medtime Planner:
- Fill your Medtime Planner once a week.
- Each day of the week has four compartments; each compartment relates to the time at which medications are to be taken.
- Read the instructions on all of your medication bottles carefully and place the pills, one at a time, into the corresponding compartment for each day of the week and time of day.
- Only tablets or capsules which are to be swallowed may be placed in the Medtime Planner.
- It is not suitable for storing liquids or suppositories.
- If you need help to fill your Medtime Planner, ask your pharmacist, nurse or physician.
- Taking medications from the Medtime Planner:
- Open the lid of the appropriate compartment and remove the pills by turning the Medtime Planner upside down.
- An empty compartment indicates that the medications have been taken for that time period.
- A Information Label is enclosed and can be attached to the back of the Medtime Planner to help you organize your medications.
- Use it to record:
- Name of each medication.
- Dosage of each medication.
- Number of tablets to be taken and at what time each should be taken.
- Name of the physician who prescribed the medication.
- Show your Medtime Planner with the label correctly completed to your physician on your next visit.
- Cleaning the Medtime Planner:
- The entire top pops off for thorough and easy cleaning.
- Top-rack dishwasher safe.
- To remove top:
- The top removes in two sections.
- Open the lids for all Morning and Noon compartments.
- Lift Sunday Morning and Sunday Noon lids until they are touching.
- Holding both lids together, pull upward in a straight motion.
- One top section will pop off.
- Repeat the above steps on the opposite side of your Medtime Planner, using the lids for Sunday Evening and Sunday Bedtime to lift and pull.
- To replace top:
- Turn the top sections upside down and look at them.
- Each top section has ribs that run the length of the underside.
- Morning/Noon section ribs have 1-inch end pieces and the Afternoon/Evening section ribs have 2 1/4-inch end pieces.
- These ribs must be matched up with corresponding spaces between two ribs of compartments in the base.
- Match the ribs for the Morning/Noon section to the appropriate spacing between two rows of compartments in the base, making sure that the tabs are to the center of your Medtime Planner.
- Insert the ribs into the appropriate space and press firmly along the length of the section until the ribs are snugly in place and all the lids close properly.
- Repeat steps #1 and #2 to replace the Afternoon/Evening section.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
My second time ordering from myotcstore.com and the my experience and level of satisfaction are definitely 5 star.
September 12, 2022
Shipping was fast and product was delivered in good quality.
September 14, 2022
The website is easy to use and the prices are way better than anything else I've seen.
September 17, 2022
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022