Smith and Nephew
Smith And Nephew Solosite Hydrogel Wound Gel - 3 OzSmith and Nephew
MANUFACTURER: SMITH & NEPHEW.
INDICATIONS:Smith and Nephew Solosite hydrogel wound gel
It is a hydrogel wound dressing with preservatives. It can donate moisture to rehydrate non-viable tissue. It absorbs exudate while retaining its structure in the wound. It creates a moist wound environment, which assists in autolytic debridement of wounds covered with necrotic tissues.
It is used to create a moist wound environment for the treatment of minor conditions such as:
- Minor burns
- Superficial lacerations
- Cuts and abrasions (partial thickness wounds)
- Skin tears
Under the direction of a healthcare professional, SoloSite Gel is used to create a moist wound environment for the management of:
- Venous ulcers (leg ulcers)
- Surgical incisions
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Pressure ulcers (including stage IV)
- Preserved for safe, multi-dose dispensing.
- Convenient tube presentations, including the 20 gram.
- Effective debrider and deslougher.
- Promotes moist wound healing.
- For external use only.
- If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a physician.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
My second time ordering from myotcstore.com and the my experience and level of satisfaction are definitely 5 star.
September 12, 2022
Shipping was fast and product was delivered in good quality.
September 14, 2022
The website is easy to use and the prices are way better than anything else I've seen.
September 17, 2022
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022