MANUFACTURER: CHURCH & DWIGHT. INDICATIONS: Orajel Antiseptic Mouth Sore Rinse For Mouth Sore Relief
Orajel Antiseptic Mouth Sore Rinse temporarily cleanses minor wounds or minor gum inflammation due to: minor dental procedures, orthodontic appliances, dentures, accidental injury, canker sores, and other irritations of the mouth and gums. Aids in the removal of: phlegm, mucus, other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth. INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Hydrogen Peroxide (1.5 %). Inactive Ingredients: Edetate Disodium, Ethyl Alcohol (4%), FD&C Blue 1, Methyl Salicylate, Methylparaben, Phosphoric Acid, Poloxamer 338, Water (Purifed), Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol. DIRECTIONS: Safety Sealed. To remove child - resistant cap, squeeze smooth sides of cap while turning. Reclose tightly. Ready to use, no mixing needed.
- Promotes Healing of Mouth Sores, Kills Bacteria in the Mouth.
- Oral Debriding Agent Hydrogen Peroxide 1.5%.
- Promotes healing of Canker Sores, Gum Irritation, Cheek bites, Denture irritation.
WARNINGS: Do not use this product for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor. When using this product do not swallow. Stop use and ask a doctor if swelling, rash or fever develops. Irritation, pain, or redness does not go away or gets worse. Sore mouth symptoms do not get better in 7 days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help of contact a Poison Control Center right away. Cap tightly. Keep away from heat or direct sunlight.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older - rinse with one- half capful (2 teaspoons) for at least 1 minute and then spit out. It use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age, should be supervised in the use of this product.
- Children under 2 years of age, ask a dentist or doctor.
Shipping Weight : 1.50 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: