Mason Natural Lutein 6Mg Antioxidant Softgels, Cholesterol Free, 60 EaMason Vitamins
Mason natural Lutein 6 mg antioxidant softgels, cholesterol free
- Lutein is an antioxidant in the carotenoid family (a group of naturally occurring fat-soluble pigments found in plants).
- Lutein is the primary carotenoid present in the central area of the retina of the eye called the macula.
- Lutein may act as a filter to protect the macula from potentially damaging forms of light.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Adults, take one softgel daily as a dietary supplement, preferably with a meal. Or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a dry, controlled room environment.