Starwest Botanicals Organic Rooibos Tea Cut and Shifted
- Botanical Name: Asplathus linearis
- Common Names: Red Bush
- For high level of antioxidants
- Rooibos is purported to assist with nervous tension, allergies and digestive problems.
- In general, antioxidants help protect against free radical damage responsible for cancer, stroke and heart disease
- Rooibos tea is caffeine free, so it is a good choice for people seeking to avoid the stimulant effects and drug interactions associated with caffeine use.
A cup of rooibos tea contains 60 to 80 mg of polyphenols per serving. according to the American Botanical Council
Consult doctor before trying to prevent, treat or cure any condition with herbs.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 1.20 lb