Hydrogen Peroxide solution for treatment of minor cuts and abrasions
- Hydrogen Peroxide has been as an used as an antiseptic for cuts, wounds, insect bites, and various skin conditions.
- As a gargle it can be used for sore throats, gingivitis, periodontal disease and fungal infections.
- Other features of Hydrogen Peroxide:
- First Aid Antiseptic.
- Oral debriding agent.
- Topical Solution USP.
- For treatment of minor cuts and abrasions.
- For use as a gargle or rinse.
- Apply locally to affected areas.
- To cleanse the mouth, dilute with an equal amount of water, swish around in mouth for at least 1 minute, then spit out, try to avoid swallowing this product.
For external use only.
- Do not use:
- In the eyes or apply over large areas of the body longer than 1 week.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
The condition persists or gets worse.
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- Irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens.
- Swelling, rash, or fever develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 20.00 lb