MANUFACTURER: PFIZER LEGACY PRODUCTS . INDICATIONS: Neosporin Neo To Go First Aid Antiseptic Pain Relieving Spray
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Benzalkonium Cl 0. 13% , Pramoxine HCl 1%. Inactive Ingredients: Edetate Disodium , Propylene Glycol , Purified Water. DIRECTIONS: Press down on trigger until white mist hole is revealed. Continue to press trigger firmly until mist is released.
- No. 1 doctor recommended brand.
- Infection protection, anytime, anywhere.
- Specially designed: Easy, one-handed use, Resists crushing, Fits anywhere.
- Over 140 sprays.
- Infection protection in your: Purse, Kitchen, Desk, Workshop, Golf bag, Gym bag, Travel bag.
- First aid to help prevent infection and temporarily relieve pain or discomfort in minor: cuts, scrapes, burns.
Adults and Children 2 Years of Age and Older: Clean the affected area. Spray a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times daily. May be covered with a sterile bandage. If bandaged, let dry first. Children Under 2 Years of Age: Consult a doctor.
Store at 20 degrees to 25 degrees C / 68 degrees to 77 degrees F. WARNINGS: For external use only.
Do not use: in the eyes. over large areas of the body.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition or symptoms get worse or last more than one week, symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb