Lafes natural body care, natural and organic, deodorant stick
- There is a significant difference between naturally occurring alum and synthetic aluminum compounds.
- Naturally occurring alum, what is used in lafes natural bodycare products, is a large molecule which kills bacteria that is on the surface of the skin.
- Due to its size, it is generally not absorbed through the skin.
- It works by killing the bacteria which is the cause of body odor therefore one will continue to perspire, a healthy process since it is eliminating toxins in the body, but there will be no body odor.
- 99% Natural.
- Effective, natural.
- No aluminum chlorhydrate.
- 24-hour deodorant protection made with mineral salts that eliminate odor-causing bacteria.
- Non-staining, fragrance free, hypoallergenic.
- No parabens, no propylene glycol.
- No animal testing.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Potassium Alum (natural mineral salts).
Simply wet stone, apply to underarms and feet.
- Do not apply to broken skin.
- If rash develops, discontinue use.
- Do not leave on marble or granite countertops.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb