Kiss Professional Acrylic Fill Kit is the necessary refill kit to Kiss Complete Salon Acrylic Kit and Kiss Acrylic Sculpture Kit. Kiss Professional Acrylic Fill Kit contains :
- Acrylic Powder 0. 25 Oz.
- Acrylic Liquid 0. 5 Oz.
- Sculpting Brush.
- Nail File.
How to Apply:
- Clean nails thoroughly.
- Gently file area of new nail growth, blending with existing acrylic overlay.
- Dip brush into Acrylic Liquid and then into Acrylic Powder until a small acrylic bead forms at end of brush.
- Place acrylic bead at cuticle area covering new nail growth.
- Lightly pat down area where the bead meets existing acrylic overlay.
- Let dry.
- Using file, smooth new acrylic surface and shape nail as needed.
How to Remove :
- Do not force or pull nails off.
- Trim off as much artificial nail as possible and file top of artificial nail surface.
- For quick, easy removal use artificial nail remover or soak nails in acetone-based nail polish remover until soft.
- Wipe off softened plastic and glue.
- Repeat process as necessary.
- When you are finished, clean bristles of acrylic brush using acetone-based nail polish remover.
- Be sure to store acrylic liquid and powder with container tops secured tightly.
- Eye irritant.
- If eye contact occurs, flush immediately with water and see physician at once.
- Avoid contact with fabrics.
- Use in a well-ventilated area.
- Avoid inhalation, ingestion, or prolonged contact with skin.
- Do not use on nails that are infected, damaged, thin or weak.
- Discontinue use if irritation, redness or discomfort occurs.
- Acrylic Liquid is flammable.
- Keep away from heat and flame.
- Store contents in dark, cool location.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb