INDICATIONS:Kiss full cover nails kit, short square
- Natural-looking & durable.
- Perfect fit & shape.
- 100% full cover.
- Salon Results.
- With free glue.
- Number one choice used by professionals.
- 100 Nails
- 3 g / 0.11 oz Nail glue.
ABS Plastic , Ethyl Cyanoacrylate , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Hydroquinone
Preparing your nails:
- Clean nails of any polish or oil with nail polish remover.
- Trim and file the free edge of nails.
- Push back cuticles with manicure stick.
- Select the correct size nail for each finger. If needed, file sides of nails for a correct fit. Place in sequence.
- Holding artificial nail by numbered edge, apply glue onto the back area where it will come in contact with your natural nail.
- Apply a layer of nail glue onto natural nail. Be sure to apply enough glue for proper adhesion.
- Using the cuticle as a pivot point, slowly lower artificial nail onto natural nail. Wipe off any excess glue surrounding nail bed. Hold firmly until set.
- Shape and file to desired length.
How to Remove:
- Do not force or pull nails off.
- Trim off as much artificial nail as possible.
- For quick, easy removal use artificial nail remover kit or soak nails in acetone-based nail polish remover until soft.
- Wipe off softened plastic and glue. Repeat process as necessary.
- Eye Irritant.
- Bonds skin and eyes in seconds.
- If skin bonding occurs, do not pull; peel apart gently using acetone or polish remover.
- If eye contact occurs, flush immediately with water.
- See physician at once.
- Avoid contact with fabrics as skin burns may occur.
- Do not use on nails that are infected, damaged, thin or weak.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb