Clearasil Daily Clear Maximum Strength Tinted Acne Treatment Cream
Dermatologist tested and clears existing pimples & helps prevent new ones from forming. The cream is scientifically formulated to provide an instant cover for existing blemishes and its maximum strength 24 hour control works with your skin long after application. So you get clearer skin every day.
- Clears existing pimples and helps prevent new ones from forming
- Tinted formula provides instant cover for blemishes
- 24 hour control works with your skin long after application
- Dermatologist tested
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times a day.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside use a sunscreen.
- Allow clearasil vanishing acne treatment cream to dry, then follow directions in sunscreen labeling.If sensitivity develops, discontinue use of both products and consult a doctor.
- Keep tightly closed.
- Keep away from heat.
For external use only.
Do not use If you have very sensitive skin or are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, including carpet and clothing which may be bleached by this product.
- With other topical acne medication, at the same time or immediately following use of this product, increased dryness or irritation of the skin may occur. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. More frequent use or higher concentrations may aggravate skin irritation. Mild irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb