MANUFACTURER: PROCTER & GAMBLE CONSUMER.
INDICATIONS:Pepto-Bismol caplets to relieve heartburn
To provide relief from stomach discomfort while you're on the go, without measuring doses. Unflavored caplets relieve heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, nausea, and diarrhea.
Uses: It relieves
- upset stomach,
Per Caplet: Bismuth Subsalicylate 262 mg.
Calcium Carbonate; Magnesium Stearate; Mannitol; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Polysorbate 80; Povidone; Red 27 Aluminum Lake; Silicon Dioxide; Sodium Starch Glycolate; Each Caplet Contains: Sodium 2 mg; Salicylate 99 mg.
- Swallow with water; do not chew.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 caplets every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed.
- Do not exceed 8 doses (16 caplets) in 24 hours.
- Use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days.
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.
- Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flulike symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea or vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
- Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are:
- Allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- Taking other salicylate products
- Do not use if you have:
- An ulcer
- A bleeding problem
- Bloody or black stool
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb